If you’d like to buy the Sale episodes of The History of Byzantium then this is what you need to do.
1) Register with the site here. Just input your email address and click “Submit.”
2) You will receive an email from thetvcritic.org with your password. Check your spam folder if you can’t see it. Click on the link to login or you can click here.
3) Sign in using your email and the password. Then click on Buy Episodes on the right hand menu.
4) You can now choose which episodes you’d like. If you want the RSS feed then just choose that and don’t add any other episodes as they are all included in the feed. Click on “Add to Basket” when you’re done.
5) You can now choose to add a donation. The early episodes are $5 and later ones are $7. A year-long subscription to the feed is $42 (since June 2016). You can simply enter the amount that each item costs if you like. Or you can add a donation by inputting a larger amount. Don’t use decimal points. Just put 7 or 42 or whatever rather than 7.00 or 42.00. Click “Checkout” when you’re done.
6) This is your chance to check the order is correct. If it is click “Buy Now.” If it isn’t click “Back” and correct it.
7) You are now taken to the Paypal screen. Either use your Paypal account to pay or click on the option to pay with debit or credit card (it’s on the right hand side under the Paypal account login).
8) Once you have paid you will receive an email confirming your purchase and information about your episodes or RSS feed. You can always login here and click on “Your Purchases” (top left) and stream or download your episodes. Your RSS feeds will also be there.
Please be patient with the sale episodes. They are on a slower server than the free episodes. You may have to download them in order to listen to them when the server is busy. Email me with any problems: thehistoryofbyzantium at gmail.com (obviously replace at with the sign).